Saturday, May 22, 2010

a small disclaimer

I have been working on this story for quite a while now, and have all kinds of ideas and notes for The Nemesis Diary strewn about my home office and my computer. I just wanted to inform everyone that, yes, I am posting as I finish each chapter, and yes, I am editing it myself. I have a really bad habit of writing in the 3:00 A.M. realm, so sometimes things get jumbled or I leave out a word. I apologize from the bottom of my heart for this, seeing as I have been known to get a little 'red pen happy.' I just wanted to let you all know (all 3 readers I have) that I have a plan. When I finish Nemesis, I will repost all the chapters after a thorough combing and cleaning of the story. It will be error free (hopefully) and not give me anxiety from the grammatical shenanigans. Thanks for reading, and please keep doing so. I appreciate any and all input, and if you think you know someone who might enjoy the story, please send them over. Thanks again,

Steve Barrington

No comments:

Post a Comment